The following information will guide you in preparing and submitting your thesis. All Master's Degree Plan A students should review all of the following sections:
- Submit your thesis through Digital Commons, the university's institutional repository.
- Your electronically submitted thesis will be reviewed by The Graduate School administrator for format compliance and you will receive notification if any revisions need to be made. It is recommended to use an unsigned, properly formatted Approval Page in the electronic submission of your thesis.
- Accepted theses may be posted immediately as submitted, unless the submitting author requests otherwise. No revisions are permitted once accepted by the Graduate School Administrator.
- We recommend that you use your full legal name on the title page and on the approval page.
- Effective May 9, 2016 a printed copy of your thesis is no longer required to be submitted to the Library.
- The Graduate School requires one signed original approval page printed on white paper along with the completed Thesis Submission Checklist, and the Report on the Final Examination for the Master's Degree.