The Graduate School uses a digest-like Soapbox platform as a streamlined way to share announcements with graduate students. This helps decrease the number of emails students receive each day in addition to being a more efficient and intuitive announcement system.
How to submit an announcement to Soapbox:
- From the landing page on soapbox.uconn.edu click “Submit Announcement." It will ask for you to sign in with your NetID to officially log in.
- Choose “Announcements for UConn Graduate Students”.
- Select which issue or date you would like your announcement to be published.
- After you have selected an issue, fill out the necessary information for your submission. All submissions must have a title and either a link to another page or a description for the announcement. A name and contact information for the post must also be supplied.
- Once complete, you can preview the announcement and determine whether or not to submit the article or go back and make edits. As Soapbox is tied to your NetID, you can always delete or make edits to an announcement, but it will need to be resubmitted and approved each time. It is important to note that all submissions must be placed a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the issue’s publication.