Managing Your Graduate Program
At The Graduate School, we understand that a graduate program consists of many moving parts. We have compiled resources that will prove useful for the administration of your graduate program as you assist your students from application to graduation--and everything in between.
Academic Codes and Policies
Each of the following documents are the University’s official guidelines on graduate education. They can be a great resource for reference, but for any ambiguous challenges, be sure to reach out to the Graduate Student & Post-Doctoral Affairs (GSPA) team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Policy on Scholarly Integrity in Graduate and Post-Doctoral Education and Research
- Mandatory Graduate Student Trainings - Including "Not Anymore"
- Student Code
- Guideline for the Employment of Graduate Students
- UConn's English Proficiency Policy for TA's and Testing Procedures
- Appeals of Assigned Course Grade - The Graduate School follows the procedures outlined in the By-Laws of the University Senate. Those procedures can be found in Section II.E.8 under the section titled Scholastic Standing.
- Graduate Faculty Council By-Laws
- The Graduate School By-Laws
The Graduate School is here to support you and your graduate program. Please always feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions. You will also find resources below to help you stay up-to-date and share information with the graduate student community.