Innovation | Community | Service
Doctoral Dissertation Oral Defense of Pan Zhang 10:30am
Friday, December 1st, 2023
The oral defense for the dissertation entitled: “Urban Morphology and Social-Ecological Connectivity in South New England Metropolitan Areas”.
Doctoral Field of Study: Plant Science and Landscape Architecture
Global urbanization has rapidly transformed physical environments and the associated social and ecological processes.Therefore, it is imperative to understand how urban form influences social and ecological sustainability. This dissertation delves into the influence of urban form on forest connectivity and social connectivity in South New England towns, aiming to explore the optimal urban form to reconcile conflicting socio-ecological sustainability goals.
Pan Zhang: email@example.comMore
- Dec 4 Doctoral Dissertation Oral Defense of Jiyu Sun 11:00am
Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Defense of Daniell Carvalheiro 12:30pm
Tuesday, December 5th, 2023
Family Studies Building
Child’s Temperament Profiles and Academic Performance
- Dec 5 Doctoral Dissertation Oral Defense of Yuting Sun 3:00pm
- Dec 12 Doctoral Dissertation Oral Defense of Christopher Hawxhurst 12:00pm
News & Announcements
- Spring 2024 Conference Participation AwardPosted on November 20, 2023
- Spring 2024 Registration Information for Graduate StudentsPosted on October 27, 2023
- Establishing a Network for Enriched MentoringPosted on October 16, 2023
- New Assistant UConn Ombuds, Graduate Students and Postdoctoral ScholarsPosted on October 6, 2023
- Call for Nominations for the Edward C. Marth Mentorship AwardPosted on October 3, 2023
Members of The Graduate School are available by appointment but may be working remotely. Our office on the Storrs campus is open to visitors, but we highly encourage all visitors to make an appointment to ensure someone is available as needed. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a specific staff member. We will respond as quickly as possible and may be able to schedule phone and/or video meetings as needed during our general office hours of Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.