Admissions and Recruitment
Much of the research/scholarship done at R1 institutions would be impossible without excellent graduate students. It all starts with recruitment and admissions. This topic will give all the information you need to successfully admit new students into your graduate program, including the process for fellowships offered by The Graduate School.
Application & CRM System
- Request System Access
- User Portal
- The Reader - For reading, reviewing, and recommending decisions on applicants
- Manage - CRM tools and for viewing inquiry, prospect, and applicant data
- Application Requirements - View and request changes
- Program Contact Information - View and request changes
Documentation & Training
Documentation & Presentations - including information on reading and processing applications; recruitment tools (email, events, forms); and the applicant experience -- are available within the GradSlate User Portal.
If you have any questions or would like to request 1:1 demos or training on:
Diversity Recruitment & Fellowships
The Graduate School offers the Jorgensen, Harriott, and Crandall Fellowships for which departments may nominate incoming graduate students.
The Graduate School works closely with departments on recruiting the top applicants from the following organizations. If you are interested in learning more about The Graduate School’s support of department’s diversity recruiting please contact email@example.com.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- COMPACT - Institute for Teaching and Mentoring
- Institute for the Recruitment of Teachers
- Out in STEM
- Society for Advancing Chicanos / Hispanics & Native Americans in Science
- The Gem Consortium