- The applicant must be a doctoral or MFA student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the fellowship is awarded, e.g., fall semester for applications due in June or the following spring semester for applications due in November.
- The applicant must have successfully completed at least 30 credits toward their degree program prior to applying for this fellowship.
- The applicant is not eligible if they have previously received a Doctoral Student Travel Award or Conference Participation Award.
- The funds are intended to be used for participation in a conference at which the student is presenting their research.
- Students at UConn Health and UConn Law are not eligible for this award.
The application for the Conference Participation Award is currently open through June 30, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility or the award process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next application cycle for the Conference Participation Award will be available June 1st for a Fall semester award. If you have any questions about a prior cycle, please email email@example.com .